Hello Everyone! I’m so honored to have been nominated for this beautiful award by my fellow blogger/girl and a bag of pearls because she keeps it all the time in which is why I not only follow her blog but am a HUGE! fan of her work, I mean I’m sure we all have bloggers in which you literally read everything they put out and she is one of those bloggers for me, so without further ado – I would love, love, love for you all to go and check out my girl RudyMariee of Visions and Giggles blog – where she dishes out a little love a lot of laughs and a whole lot of realness; I promise you, you’ll enjoy every read as I do.
Okay, so be on the lookout as your name may be the next one picked for this award and if so, here are the rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
The Questions RudyMariee asked me were:
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? – Honestly, I see myself living life on my own terms, working when I want too and doing things that will bring awareness to people’s lives, such as being an advocate for bullying and an inspiration to singles, especially singles with children. I also would have published at least 2 more books by that time. I know, it’s a tall order but hey – a girl got goals!
- If you could change one thing about our current world, what would it be – I would change the mindsets of mentally ill people; where they would want to do wrong – I would change their mind to be more peaceful instead of destructive. I would make it so where they wouldn’t hurt anyone – but love themselves, because when you love yourself; you don’t have the mindset to hurt anyone else.
- Why did you start blogging – I started blogging because I realized that I loved to encourage people and wanted to start a blog so I could not only encourage the people around me, but everyone else in the world that I couldn’t reach.
- What Advice would you give to new bloggers –
Know who you are, Be Creative, Be You, Be Unique & Bold and spend time working on your own creation and let go of copying someone else’s. We all have a gift and we all have something important to say, my blog may not be like anyone else’s and someone elses will not be like mine – but that’s what makes the bloggerverse so unique, because it’s filled with different stories, genres, backgrounds, colors and purpose.
- What is the most Interesting or most unusual thing about yourself – My outlook on people and the world; people sometimes don’t understand how I can still be nice to someone that wronged me or how I don’t seem to be mad or frown or have a bad day. What people fail to realize is that I have all those things – My faith keeps me grounded, just knowing who God is and how I want to rep him in the right way everyday, makes me change my attitude towards many things because I don’t want to disappoint him.
- What would be your idea of a perfect day? – Being able to write all day and find topics to talk about and maybe get out and network with other people and write stories.
- What are you passionate about? – Honestly, a lot of things but I’m more passionate towards children and the elderly, I hate to see them being abused/misused – Animals too! I hate to see people do harm to our pets, all three make me sad.
- What are you planning to do different in 2018 towards your blog? – Well, I’ve already started and that’s to create a sound cloud recording of my blog post, so that way if no one has time to read it, they can listen to it. And there may be more things, I wait to feel things in my spirit concerning certain moves with the blog – it has to make sense to me.
- Have you found anything particular difficult during your blogging journey? – At first I found it difficult to attract people to the blog – I constantly wrestled with “Am I posting the right content?” “Will people like it?” “How can I get more people, like such and such” but once I gave my blog over to God and allowed him to take over – I really don’t think about it anymore. Those that will come and like it will and those that don’t …. won’t. I’ve learned that every audience is not for everyone, I just keep doing what I need to do for mine and let the chips fall where they may.
- What kind of books do you enjoy reading? – Self-help, Mysteries and Drama’s
- If you could be anyone for 24 hours, who would it be and why? – Oh gosh, this is a tough one – Uhhhh….I can’t think right now….to be continued….lol lol. (Maybe Bewitch??..lol)
Hey Sunshines! I absolutely love all of these blogs, each have given me something to think about, brought a smile to my face and/or a positive outlook to my day. My nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award is:
- Laura Bon
- The Godly Chic Diaries (GCD)
- Becoming His Tapestry
- Prayers to the Cosmos
- Timeless Classics — Poetry by Ana Daksina
- Skylarity – Josiah S. Harry
- The Red Confidential
- One Millennial Girl
- A Better Man
My 11 Questions for Each of You Are:
- What caused you to start blogging?
- What is your favorite post you’ve written?
- What is your favorite food you have eaten from a foreign country?
- Where is your favorite place you’ve ever been?
- Where did you go on your first travel trip and how old were you?
- What would you do if you didn’t blog?
- What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?
- What are your favorite and least favorite things about blogging?
- What makes you different from any other blogger?
- What is your favorite book or travel movie?
- What types of blogs do you enjoy reading?
Well there you have it! Thanks Again to RudyMariee for the nomination, I am truly honored and Congrats to the nominees!
I have to say, if you’re not going to participate whether you were nominated here or if you get nominated elsewhere, let the person know that you won’t be able to do it if your schedule won’t permit, trust me I understand – it took me forever to do this one…lol… If I can be transparent, I was voted upon other times, but could never seem to find the time to get it done. I never let the individuals know this, which made me feel bad as they took out the time to vote for me and I appreciated that. I ask that they please forgive me, if they are reading this post. It’s just that if someone took out the time to nominate you then that means they think you’re special, sort of like why the actors and actresses love to win the SAG award, because it’s a nomination given to them by their peers. So think of this as your SAG award!
Have a Happy Day!!!!
Roshonda N. Blackmon – Creator of A Blog, A Magazine. It’s JustsumInspiration, Author, Speaker & Encourager