photo source above: pinterest/chewingbubblegum
Okay, so I got quite a few topic suggestions for the month of May. You really came through for me and the topics are very good as well as fun. If you could remember – about a week or two ago, I was asking for a little boost this month with getting some topics because my brain after last week was heading into FREEZEVILLE and I was somewhat scared about it! (Like totally, I really was )
I really try to be consistent with posting every Tuesday and Thursday but felt as though I had reached the end of my rope with topics, but thanks to you – my ship has been rescued and I’m now set to SAIL the seas! POP!! POP!!! Guess Who’s HOTTT!! Again!
Okay, so maybe I’m a little too overly cheesed about the topics I received (don’t mind me), however; this post serves as a heads UP! of topics to come – I got quite a few, as some submitted more than one topic in which will spill over into June! (YAY! ME!!)
Here’s what you can look forward to in the next couple of weeks. Check this out
- My Favorite Childhood Memory – Submitted by blogger Understand546
- My Opinion of Online Dating – Submitted also by Understand546
- Tips on Ways to Have Fun with Both Family and Friends – Submitted by IG follower M. Butler
- Life Trials Exist but So Does Hope – Submitted by blogger Rejoicing in Hope
- 5 Things Not To Say When Someone Is Grieving – Submitted by FB follower Tracy C.
- How To Keep Going, When You’re Loosing Steam- Submitted by FB follower Tracy C.
Well, there you have it – These were topics submitted by bloggers, facebookers and Instagrammers. So, I appreciate each of you for your topics – I pray I do them justice and hope that they help you or help you get to know more about me.
And no worries, if you didn’t submit a topic and would like to throw one at me – please do so. (Sorry, I don’t do topics concerning politics) but everything else is welcome!
You can look forward to reading one of these topics (so hard which one to choose to do first!!) beginning next Thursday, 05/24/2018.
Until Then, BUBBLEGUM POP……..I’M OUT!!!….
Roshonda N. Blackmon – Creator of A Blog, A Magazine. It’s JustsumInspiration, Author, Speaker & Encourager